Children use their brains in different ways, as if drawing on different sets of “intellectual resources”, so Headu is uniquely designed to develop seven multiple intelligences. Each product in the Headu range draws its content from one or more of the following themes:
Headu’s Explore the Sea Life, Tactile Animals and Happy Farm has all received the Good Toy Guide seal of approval
Headu’s Flashcards Baby Logic & Syllables Factory have won the Tillywig 2020 Brain Child Medal. This award is for exciting products that nurture a child’s intellectual or emotional development.
Headu’s ‘1 2 3 Go!’ won Gold in the Independent Toy Award Educational Category, as well as a commendation for ‘Play Farm Montessori’.
Headu’s Montessori Baby Flashcards & Storytelling Game for Children both won the Creative Play Award in the Special Educational Needs category.
Creative Play Award for both Headu’s Cooperative Storytelling Game and Baby Play Town in the Special Educational Needs category.
Headu’s How We’re Made Montessori & Cooperative Game won Silver in the Independent Toy Award Educational category.
My Little House Montessori won Silver in the Independent Toy Award Educational category.
The range of fun toys, games, books and apps are designed help children learn essential skills using an innovative teaching method.
The Headu education system is based on 5 factors:
1. Teaching – Working with prestigious educators, teachers and child development experts, Headu developed innovative learning resources that encourage children to play, learn and develop their intelligence through an innovative method called LPH.
2. Play – Our teaching devices are fun, engaging and made with durable materials.
3. Matter – Since hands “learn”, children engage more fully when the experience is tactile. Headu constantly researches materials and uses a wide and high quality range including wood, cardboard, fabric and more.
4. Editing – The Headu products feature original illustrations with a signature, polished style. They are made in Italy with contributions from forward-thinking authors, designers and illustrators from around the world.
5. Digital – Digital games offer amazing teaching potential! So, in addition to “traditional” games, we deliver digital applications which further expand the game experience and the approach to each of the skills.
See the full product catalogue here
Banaghan & Co Ltd
00353 67 63800 | email@example.com
Nenagh, Co Tipperary, E45VX02 | Fonthill Business Park, Dublin 22, D22AOV2
For more information on stocking Headu or the educational system please contact:
To learn more about the Headu education system visit: